In the current economic climate can you afford to operate with inaccurate production information? Creating a leaner systematic approach to your manufacturing planning can result in significant capacity and efficiency improvements that can lead to real cost reductions.
Scheduler Product Features
- Detailed capacity planning
- Appearance and functionality of a traditional production planning board
- Simple drag and drop and “What-If” technology
- Set scheduling rules against individual operations
Scheduler Product Benefits
- Identify untapped production capacity
- Reduce WIP and Inventory
- Achieve greater manufacturing flexibility
- Improve on-time delivery
We still have a few spaces available for our 7th July Scheduler workshop at our conference room in Brighton. The workshop provides you with an opportunity to see a full product demonstration and discuss your requirements with one of our product specialists. Book now to secure your place!
Date: Tuesday 7th July 2009
Time: 10.00am – 12.30 pm
Venue: Seiki Systems, Brighton – refreshments and a light lunch provided.
To book your place email email@example.com. If you are unable to attend on the 7th July but would like to see a Scheduler product demonstration, please contact our sales office, Tel: +44 (0)1273 3680411.