Seiki Systems Ltd as part of the Jonas Family of Companies (“Jonas,” “we,” “us,”” our”) are committed to protecting your privacy. There are various ways that you might interact with Jonas, and the information you provide when doing so allows us to improve our services.
- What information we collect, and why we collect it;
- How we use that information;
- How we protect that information;
- How you can control your information, including accessing, updating, and deleting what we store; and
- How we share information collected.
You should review this policy carefully, and be sure you understand it, prior to using the Site. Your use of the Site is deemed to be acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, you should not use, and should immediately terminate your use of, the Site. For purposes of this policy, accessing the Site only to review this policy is not deemed to be use of the Site.
Information we collect
Information Voluntarily Provided
We may collect or record basic personal data which you voluntarily provide through completing forms on the Site, through questions you send to us, or through other means of communication between you and us. The categories of personal information you provide may include:
- first and last name;
- job title and company name;
- email address;
- phone number
- mailing address;
- password to register with us;
- your personal or professional interests;
- any other identifier that permits us to contact you.
Information from Site Visits
We collect, store, and use information about your visits to the Sites and about your computer, tablet, mobile or other device through which you access the Sites. This includes the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider, device identifier, your login information, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and geographical location; and
- information about your visits and use of the Site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the Site, pages you viewed and searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, referral source/exit pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and Site navigation and search terms used.
We also collect personal information from our employees and from job applicants in connection with administration of our human resources programs and functions, including, with respect to: job applications and hiring programs, compensation and benefit programs, performance appraisals, training, access to our facilities and computer networks, employee profiles, employee directories, human resource recordkeeping, and other employment related purposes.
It is our policy to use commercially reasonable efforts to keep all past and present employee information from disclosure to third parties. There are certain business-related exceptions, and they are: to comply with requests from governmental or regulatory authorities; inquiries from third parties with a signed authorisation from the employee to release the information, except in situations where limited verbal verifications are acceptable; and third parties with which we have contractual agreements to assist in administration of company-sponsored benefits. Prospective employers, government agencies, financial institutions, and residential property managers routinely contact us requesting information on a former or current employee’s work history and salary.
All such requests of this type shall be referred to and completed on a confidential basis by the human resources department or payroll department.
How we use information
As a data controller, we will only use your personal data if we have a legal basis for doing so. The purpose for which we use and process your information and the legal basis on which we carry out each type of processing is explained in the table below. Note that we may process your personal data for more than one legal basis.