One of the biggest challenges organisations face is making sense of all the data that they’ve collected, and organising and presenting it in a meaningful format that can be used to improve performance. Seiki Analysis software provides a clear, consistent and easy to use set of performance reporting tools that support data driven lean and continuous improvement strategies. It can help you to reduce waste, monitor trends, forecast business opportunities and optimise the utilisation of existing resources.
The drive towards operational excellence starts with a better understanding of your data and making it available to the right people as they need it to ensure that they can be more responsive and make informed decisions. Seiki Analysis increases visibility of the activities associated with every works order and shop floor resource through performance analysis charts and graphs.
These simple yet powerful graphical views of critical data such as productive time, resource utilisation and efficiency, make it easier to interrogate reliable, actionable data from the shop floor in order to quickly identify problems and highlight areas for improvement. This data can then also be exported in a number of formats for internal distribution.
Live Status and Machine Utilisation Analysis
Extending access to live production information outside of the physical environment can really help users to stay connected to shop floor activity.
- Live view of the shop floor anywhere on your domain
- Dashboard, Timeline and Andon views
- Drill down into individual events
- Analyse individual or groups of events
- Compare resources
- See when a machine has been running in a non-optimal condition
- Drill into machine generated alarm codes (where available) to understand the micro stoppages impacting your performance
This data can help you uncover previously hidden or unaccounted for productivity losses. Supported by the system logic, user prompts and notifications, you will benefit from accurate, consistent and complete information.
Works Order Performance Analysis
Having access to critical business intelligence from works orders and operations, whilst they are in progress or completed, can provide a significant advantage for companies looking to reduce costs. The Job Report Analysis uses work-in-progress status data to produce live graphical reports and detailed historical analysis of the progress and times of works orders and works order operations.
- Compare planned vs actual operation times.
- Each report displays the part number, works order number, start time, total duration and quantity produced.
- Charts display an accumulation of the various activities that each operation involves between the start and completion of the job, together with an event sequence bar chart to show the individual job timeline.
Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
Calculating the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) of your resources helps you to optimise their usage and reduce waste. This ultimately means reducing costs by avoiding unnecessary purchases and minimising downtime. The OEE calculation combines measurements of machine availability, productivity and the quality of parts produced to quantify how effectively that resource is being used – the data from Machine Monitoring and Shop Floor Data Collection.
Our sales team can be contacted directly at 01273 666999 or via email email@example.com and they will be happy to answer any questions that you have and to discuss technical features of the system.
- Graphical reports of individual works orders and/or operation performance
- Detailed breakdown of the productivity of each monitored resource
- Trend analysis charts for individual or groups of production events
- Planned vs actual comparison charts
- Overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) KPI metrics
- Highlight where non-value added processes and waste are eroding profitability
- Visual performance metrics to make informed commercial decisions
- Easily identify trends and take immediate action
- An immediate, dynamic and accurate view of your business
- Supports continuous improvement strategies with real and accurate data
- Become more agile enabling you to be more responsive to customer demands
- Gain insights into your business
Seiki Jobpack DNC
Why not add Seiki Jobpack DNC to deliver accurate and complete works order information and work queues electronically to the operator terminal on the shop floor, eliminating copy and distribution times for paper-driven operations. The system includes an administrative toolkit for the management and control of NC Programs, including file status and approval, assignment of user access privileges and generation of traceability reports.
Integrate to Seiki Monitoring to automatically or manually record resource status as derived from the machine’s communication interface. The system enables you to record each changeover and setup times to identify the real reasons for lost productivity, effectively supporting continuous improvement strategies with live and accurate data. The Factory Status feature also offers a dynamic, real time view of the shop floor remotely to support unmanned operations and fast response to alerts.
Integrate to Seiki SFDC to view the current state of all work in progress, which in turn enables you to have a view of your true capacity for planning and scheduling work throughput. The result is improvements in manufacturing processes such as the flow of work in progress (W.I.P), the quality of parts produced, minimising scrap and machine downtime, and the distribution/availability of information throughout the organisation.
Read more about Seiki Analysis:
The Seiki solution is dependent upon your client server and LAN infrastructure. Seiki does not provide IT hardware, with the exception of: