Seiki AIR – NEW!
Seiki AIR is our next generation manufacturing operations management solution. It makes your entry point onto the Industry 4.0 and smarter factory journey readily accessible and promises to deliver actionable insights into your manufacturing activity and performance, giving you a firm platform to build upon.
Seiki AIR is designed to offer customers the greatest possible control, transparency and decision-making capability for production operations in real-time and to meet the growing demand for manufacturing intelligence, quality control and traceability.
Faster, Easier, Lighter
Seiki AIR is an essential solution that will quickly and easily connect and support your valuable resources, with minimal disruption to production. As well as rapid implementation, it offers standardised machine connectivity and seamless integration with ERP/MRP/APS systems to ensure a continual flow of information.
As a web-based application, Seiki AIR can be used on almost any device with a browser, which means all the necessary computing power is centred around your server, resulting in lighter IT infrastructure demands at point of use.
Seiki AIR is a role orientated solution. It has been specifically built around user requirements and use cases. We’ve observed, listened and tested all the interactions between different roles and the system to make sure that Seiki AIR will fully support your daily work activities, responsibilities and goals.
An integrated approach to shop floor systems can help transform the way your team works. Seiki AIR delivers a combined view of your manufacturing resources and production activities on a single screen. We’ve created a workspace that reflects the multi-tasking, multi-functional and often information rich demands of the modern manufacturing environment.
Standardised machine connectivity and seamless integration with ERP/MRP/APS systems means you can have a complete picture and live, dynamic connection between your top floor and shop floor. The resulting enriched data can be used for deeper insights into your performance.
With cyber security an increasing concern among manufacturers, Seiki AIR offers a safe and secure working environment. We ensure each release of our software has the latest security protocols and patches and that reliable authentication procedures are in place to prevent unauthorised access.
- Digital Batch Card
- Weekly Order Promise Screen
- KPI Toolkit Reports
- On-Screen and Email Notifications
- Performance Dashboards on Shop Floor Terminals
- Expanded Monitoring Status Matrix
- Request First-Off Inspection
- Notifications of Non-Conforming Parts
- International Language Support
- MTConnect and OPC UA Protocol
- Single Point Server Based Installation and Upgrade
- Supports Self-Hosted Web Server or Microsoft IIS
There are many ways of viewing and analysing data in Seiki AIR:
- Interactive performance charts and graphs that are embedded in the application
- KPI Toolkit containing standard reports – you will benefit from any new standard reports via our software updates.
- Licensed Report Generator enabling users to build their own reports
- Your experience IT teams will be able to query the system’s standard database views
Build Your Solution
A modular, scalable solution means that you can start with your most critical areas first and expand the system as you require. It’s a process of continuous improvement – using the insights that the system delivers to determine your next best steps or to prove the efficiency of your process and support investment decisions.
Seiki AIR offers a fast, affordable entry point onto your digital transformation journey. Contact us now to see a demo email@example.com or call 01273 666999
Already a Customer…
- Complete manufacturing operations management solution from a single supplier
- Connect every machine to understand how your entire shop floor is performing
- Improve operational efficiency by understanding performance down to the individual resource and operation
- Simplified and streamlined data capture process to reduce data entry errors
- Improved communication, shared information and increased visibility to drive on-time delivery performance
- Start to eliminate uncertainty in choices and decisions by giving everyone access to complete, relevant information
- Co-ordinate activities to ensure equipment is available when required for operations to be started on time
- Leverage the data contained within ERP/MRP and/or APS systems and fill the gap where enterprise systems are typically less extensible
- The uncluttered interface and seamless integration between modules provides a clear and consistent user experience
- Move beyond guesswork and know precisely what is happening
- Data is captured and stored in a format that is compatible and easily shared with other standard data processing/reporting packages such as Microsoft Excel, making collaboration easier
- Automatic and manual machine event data collection
- Supports transparent, frictionless works order processing with live work in progress (WIP) tracking
- Single point server-based installation and upgrades
- Works out-of-the-box with the Seiki Scheduler or with your existing APS/ERP/MRP systems
- Seiki AIR offers a safe and secure working environment, ensuring each release of software has the latest security protocols and patches
- Supports self-hosted web server or Microsoft IIS
- NEW Digital batch card
- NEW KPI Toolkit reports
- NEW Enhanced Operator dashboard
- NEW Expanded monitoring status matrix
Seiki AIR Monitoring
If you want to control costs, get more value from your resources and ensure capital investments return revenue quickly, it’s essential to collect detailed information about all productive and non-productive events occurring on your shop floor. Seiki AIR Monitoring helps build greater integrity in the measurement of your manufacturing equipment performance, so you can confidently evaluate and proactively minimise critical productivity losses to improve availability and work throughput – your ROI.
- Capture productive and non-productive events occurring on CNC machines and manual resources
- Supports a dual installation of direct Ethernet based data acquisition and traditional digital I/O for legacy equipment, as well as MTConnect, OPC and other machine specific software protocols
- Customisable ten by infinity status grid
- Operators can view and monitor the performance of each resource
- Capture machine generated alarm codes (where available) for insight into micro stoppages
- Record when a machine has been running in a non-optimal condition
- Dynamic, live view of the shop floor from anywhere on your domain
- Dive into the productivity of your resources with machine utilisation analysis
Seiki AIR WIP Booking
Extending visibility and control of your customer works orders beyond your ERP and APS systems to the shop floor via prioritised, interactive work queues is the key to fast, frictionless order processing. With the growing challenges of global competition, increasing material costs and lead times, exacting quality standards and critical deadlines to be met, being able to drill down into the detail of each operation is a significant advantage. By connecting multiple departments with shared insight, it can help to minimise risk, make informed delivery promises and achieve the agility needed to stay responsive to customer and industry demands.
- Works out-of-the-box with the Seiki Scheduler or your existing ERP/MRP/APS system via a configurable interface
- Operator confirms the start and completion of each operation to dynamically update the status in your ERP/APS system
- Enter part counts and scrap reasons
- Start multiple operations on a single resource
- Send and record First Off Inspections
- Users can attach files, add comments and view notifications of non-conformances to help control quality levels
- Follow the overall progress of operations – live and historically via the batch card to help increase quality and consistency
Download more information
Server Hardware Requirements
- Quad Core 2.4GHz or faster
- 16 GB RAM
- Storage: 8GB for SQL and 2GB for the application
- Windows Server 2012 or 2016 (for server installations)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Window 8 Professional or Windows 10 Professional
- Browsers: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Safari
- Quad Core 1.8GHz or faster
- Operating System: iOS (latest version), Android 8.1 Oreo or later
- 3GB RAM
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Screen resolution: Optimised for 1920 x 1200 pixels
- Hardware and software requirements are representative and may vary by customer deployment.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 is required for all products installed on any PC or Server. Please check the Microsoft IIS supported operating system versions.
- Database server sizing is influenced not just by Seiki applications but also by the operating system, the database used plus other applications utilising the server. Seiki Systems cannot assume any responsibility for recommendations other than for the applications it supplies.