Seiki AIR Software Release 18.104.22.168 Available Now
The latest release of Seiki AIR is now available. New features in 22.214.171.124 include:
- Further improvements to the Live Status dashboard
- Clone users
- An early warning notification to warn if your system is under load or does not have sufficient resources
- Automatically capture the quantity of parts produced when collecting resource data via MTConnect
- Shopfloor users have the option to view documents associated to operations using an external program such as MS Word or Excel
- The option to automatically pause unmanned operations when a machine goes into an Unknown Stoppage state has been developed further.
- Linked Jobpacks can be accessed directly from the Work Queue Operation panel.
Full details of all changes will be available in the Release Notes section of the system Help (accessed via the top bar menu).
If you’re running a previous Seiki software version, such as V4 or V5, now is a great time to discuss your migration options. Call us on 01273 666999 to arrange a demo and discussion with your account manager.
Recommended further reading: