Seiki AIR Release 79 Available Now
The latest release of Seiki AIR is now available. New features in 220.127.116.11 include:
- We’ve enhanced the Shopfloor OEE dashboard to provide users with the contributing data so they can better understand how it’s being calculated.
- Analytics users can now click on a row in the Live Status Dashboard to access more detail related to any active operation(s) on the resource, including booked on Users.
- Subcon operations with lead times greater than 24 days are now supported.
- We have a new, comprehensive Audit Log available in Analytics, allowing you to search and view WIP, Quality, Monitoring, User, and Jobpack events over a selectable period.
- For our new Labour Data Collection module, an SQL view has been added for Labour Time per Operator. This provides the labour hours each user has booked to an operation. We also now display Labour Time accrued to an operation on the Batch Card, Operation Panel and in Production History.
- From this release, Seiki AIR Jobpack DNC users will have the option to configure whether a part number can exist only once or to allow the same part number to exist multiple times if the parts have different descriptions.
Full details of all changes will be available in the Release Notes section of the system Help (accessed via the top bar menu).
If you’re running a previous Seiki software version, such as V4 or V5, now is a great time to discuss your migration options. Call us on 01273 666999 to arrange a demo and discussion with your account manager.