MACH Exhibition 2021
Mon 20 - Fri 24 April, 2020
Save the dates for MACH 2021. The UK’s premier showcase for the latest advanced manufacturing technologies takes place in January 2021. It’s sure to be the biggest manufacturing event of the year, you can’t afford to miss it!
Venue: NEC Birmingham
Dates: 25-28 January 2021
Stand: Hall 17, Stand 350
Join us at the 2021 exhibition to:
• See a demo of our very latest software modules to understand their functionality and application
• Gain helpful advice and discuss your productivity challenges with our experienced team
NEW at MACH
We’ll be launching Seiki AIR Jobpack DNC at MACH. This essential new module enables users to:
- administer production data and documentation related to parts and operations
- create digital jobpacks for each operation
- reliably transfer NC programs to/from machines (DNC)
With so much to see and do at the show, why not pre-book a demo with one of our experts?
MACH 2018 Figures:
- Exhibitors attributed £200M+ of business from MACH 2018
- 38% of MACH 2018 visitors were new to MACH
- 99% of visitors reported meeting their objectives in part or completly
- 64%+ of visitors come to MACH to look for new products
The 2018 show completely sold out with over 500 exhibitors and attracted in excess of 25,000 visitors. This event gets bigger every year so it’s not to be missed!