The Seiki Customer Support team is here to help!
Need to talk to a member of our dedicated support team about your Seiki manufacturing software? Call 01273 666999.
Not in a rush? Send us your question and we’ll call you back: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online support request form. Please note our Support Desk operating hours are 08.30 to 17.00 Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays
Seiki Systems’ remote support service ensures clear, protected, reliable communications for our technical support specialists in helping our customers. Join a meeting now:
This facility is free to our customers and all you need to use this service is a PC, a broadband connection and a meeting ID, which will be given to you by your Seiki Support contact. Once you are in the meeting you can dial into the conference call centre for voice communication.
How secure is TeamViewer?
All TeamViewer versions use full encryption. Encryption is based on 1024bit RSA private/public key exchange and 256 Bit AES session encoding. This uses the same security level as https/SSL and is considered completely safe by today’s standards. The key exchange also guarantees that the data channel is completely encoded from client to client and that any routers or servers in between (including our routers) are unable to read or analyse the data stream. Security and privacy have always been a top priority during development. For additional information visit their security page
Your Annual Maintenance Support Contract
Our annual maintenance support contract provides you with the following:
- Unlimited technical support via telephone and email – if we are unable to address the issue there and then, we will make every endeavour to obtain an answer within one business day.
- Priority response to error reports – our technical support team will work with the user to reproduce the error, determine the cause of the issue and provide a solution in a quick and efficient manner. Our step-by-step approach ensures that we can identify the precise error, the reasons for its occurrence and the resolution.
- Entitlement to official releases and updates to software – these are available at no additional charge during the maintenance period. Clients will be notified of the availability of new software and will have the option of either downloading this or requesting a CD version. Additionally, all minor updates will be available at no additional charge.
- Remote assistance via TeamViewer
- Direct bug fix updates – in the case of a software error, the user’s issue will be forwarded to our Software Development team. As soon as a solution is developed, it will be provided to the user via email, FTP download or by alternative media as appropriate.
All support contracts can be extended on an annual basis. If you would like to renew or purchase a Seiki maintenance contract, please email email@example.com.
Find out more about the benefits of upgrading your software
Seiki AIR – Our next generation solution is now available!
Seiki AIR is our next generation browser based solution. Faster, easier, lighter it offers a number of new features such as:
- browser based – use on almost any device with a web browser
- a digital batch card
- weekly order promise screen
- KPI Toolkit reports
- on-screen user notifications
- Performance dashboards on shop floor terminals
- Request first off inspections
- an expanded monitoring status matrix
- expanded machine protocols
- single point server based installation and upgrade
- supports self-hosted web server or Microsoft IIS
Discuss your upgrade options by contacting your account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org
On site training forms an integral part of every installation. Our range of training and consultancy packages are designed to ensure a more thorough understanding of the systems’ capabilities are also available. The content of these sessions can be run to our standard system training programme or tailored to suit specific customer requirements. For more information visit our Training Solutions page.