We strongly believe in transforming business performance through people. Our success relies on having talented people with real industry knowledge, enthusiasm and creativity. Our aim is to recruit the right people into the right jobs at the right time. We operate an equal opportunities policy, which means that anyone who meets the requirements of the job is eligible for employment.
Job Advertisement – all vacancies will be posted on this page.
Application – Directions of how to apply for a vacancy will be detailed on the job advertisement, you will be asked to either complete an application or submit a CV. If you are selected for interview we will contact you to arrange a suitable time and place to meet.
Any details that you provide during the recruitment process will be treated as confidential.
Strictly no agency calls.
This role is to take responsibility for the successful implementation of our solutions from project kick-off to Go Live and follow up mentoring. This will include project management, software installation, configuration, training and thought leadership to ensure our customers obtain the maximum benefit from their investment. You will work in a multi-disciplinary environment across a wide variety of industry segments, where you will need to understand production processes and manufacturing technologies.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked either in a role implementing solutions for a software vendor or as a software system owner within a manufacturing company.
- The ability to appreciate and comprehend the overall solution offering and the impact of change required.
- Consult with the customer engaging with stakeholders at all levels regarding the implementation of Seiki Systems’ products by understanding their current software applications and integration requirements in order to define a functional statement of work that addresses any challenges and achieves the desired project objectives.
- Work with customers and internal teams to build, install and successfully implement the Seiki solution.
- Develop and deliver training presentations to customers.
- Offer follow up mentoring to support the customer in fully utilising the system following go-live.
- Experience of installing and using web-based applications.
- A thorough understanding of the processes and systems used in a manufacturing company.
- Experience with one or more of the following: CAD/CAM, PLM, ERP, Scheduling, MES.
Technical Skills Required
- Comprehensive understanding of system networking, hardware, and software interactions.
- Experience in one or more of the following is essential:
- MS SQL Database
- MS IIS
- SQL language
- Experience of the following is highly desirable:
- Experience working directly with CNC and PLC machine tools, I/O, and wiring
- Working knowledge of MTConnect, FANUC FOCAS, Siemens AccessMyMachine,
- Working with human machine interfaces (HMI) on CNC machines
- A professional manner, articulate and accurate with strong written and oral skills
- The role is a field-based position so the candidate must have facilities to work from home.
- Most of our work is currently being carried out remotely but on site work will be required in the future at which point a company car or car allowance will be provided.
- You will be supported technically by our Support and Development teams and report directly to the Managing Director.
- Recognise and create solutions for technical problems.
- Writing, editing and updating knowledge base content.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to John Davis, Managing Director email@example.com
Read our Privacy Statement