Kent Manufacturing and Engineering Expo 2014
We’re delighted to be exhibiting for the first time at the Kent Manufacturing and Engineering Expo on the 8th October. The event, organised by the Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce, has been designed to support and showcase everything great about the engineering and manufacturing sector. It provides an opportunity for industry professionals to access and compare the latest products and services in our industry.
Supporting Kent Manufacturing
Our Kent regional sales manager Neil Saunders will be on the stand all day, providing visitors with an opportunity to see and discuss our full range of manufacturing software solutions. This is a great opportunity to see how we can support your system requirements locally.
As well as over 80 exhibitors showcasing their products, this event also provides a number of other key attractions, including:
- Demonstration areas bring innovation in manufacturing and engineering to life
- Renewable and sustainable technologies including wind & tidal energy, photovoltaic and thermal solar power, bio energy, recyclability and raw material conservation
- Speaker sessions and workshops
- Fantastic networking opportunities
- Keynote speakers include Jas Hawker, a former Red Arrows leader and fighter pilot, and Richard Noble, OBE who will be speaking at the Manufacturing Expo dinner (tickets available at £39.50 + VAT)
To find out more visit the event’s website www.manufacturingandengineeringexpo.co.uk
We look forward to seeing you there!