Career Opportunity for an Applications Engineer
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Applications Engineer to join our company. This is an excellent time to join us as the company strives to achieve ambitious growth plans. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing project management services, installation and post sales support to customers, as well as pre-sales support to the sales team, across our complete suite of manufacturing software modules.
Ideally you will have experience in a similar role with a supplier of application software, however we will also consider applications from individuals that are currently working in an engineering environment, with knowledge of manufacturing, processes and machines and are interested in joining an application software supplier.
Reporting directly to the managing director, main responsibilities and duties will include:
- Project management and the delivery and support of the company’s solutions to customers.
- To carry-out on-site installation work
- Provide end user training of the company’s solutions
- Providing Pre-sales support to the sales team where appropriate during the sales process including demonstrating the company’s products
- Project management orders when nominated as the project manager, ensuring that orders pass from order receipt to contract closure as efficiently as possible and to oversee delivery of the equipment as detailed in the system proposal with a view to minimising work in progress
- Installation work of both shopfloor and back office systems
- Provision of end user training of the company’s solutions both in house and on-site
- Provision of pre-sales support to the sales team
- Working closely with the sales team to produce a technical evaluation of customer enquiries and support order winning proposals that fully meet the requirements of our customers
- Provision of post-sales support as required including via the company’s Support Desk
For more information about this role and details of how to apply, please visit our Career Opportunities page.