When your production depends on a software system it is imperative that you can rely on your supplier to offer comprehensive technical support and understanding of the unique challenges faced in the manufacturing environment. Our aim is to support your Seiki Systems software with efficient and timely service provided by our highly experienced team of engineers specifically trained to address a wide range of questions regarding our software
How to contact the Seiki Support Desk
- Telephone: 01273 666970
- Email: email@example.com
- Request a call back using our online support request form
Please note our Support Desk operating hours are 08.30 to 17.00 Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays
Your Annual Maintenance Support Contract
Our annual maintenance support contract provides you with the following:
- Unlimited technical support via telephone and email – if we are unable to address the issue there and then, we will make every endeavour to obtain an answer within one business day.
- Priority response to error reports – our technical support team will work with the user to reproduce the error, determine the cause of the issue and provide a solution in a quick and efficient manner. Our step-by-step approach ensures that we can identify the precise error, the reasons for its occurrence and the resolution.
- Entitlement to official releases and updates to software – these are available at no additional charge during the maintenance period. Clients will be notified of the availability of new software and will have the option of either downloading this or requesting a CD version. Additionally, all minor updates will be available at no additional charge.
- Remote assistance via GoToAssist – see details below.
- Direct bug fix updates – in the case of a software error, the user’s issue will be forwarded to our Software Development team. As soon as a solution is developed, it will be provided to the user via email, FTP download or by alternative media as appropriate.
All support contracts can be extended on an annual basis. If you would like to renew or purchase a Seiki maintenance contract, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to request the latest version of software, please email email@example.com.
Seiki Systems Ltd is a registered user of “GoToAssist Express® from Citrix” which allows us to offer remote support where we can see your problems and you can see our solutions live over a secure internet connection. It ensures clear, protected, reliable communications for our technical support specialists in helping our customers. This facility is provided free to Seiki customers with a current maintenance contract. All you need to use this service is a PC, a broadband connection and a meeting ID, which will be given to you by the Seiki Support Desk when you log a support request. Once you are in the meeting you can dial into the conference call centre for voice communication.
On site training forms an integral part of every installation. Our range of training and consultancy packages are designed to ensure a more thorough understanding of the systems’ capabilities are also available. The content of these sessions can be run to our standard system training programme or tailored to suit specific customer requirements. For more information visit our Training Solutions page.